Time to test your ability of judgment, observation and sense of balance. Take turns rotating the spin wheel and poke the wooden brick out of the stack by appointed colors. Watch out, do not let the worm fall out! Challenging more players and let's see who is the biggest winner.
HOW TO PLAY-
1. Place the wooden bricks in 3 colors randomly on the stack, and then place the worm on the top.
2. Players take turns rotating the plate, and use the caterpillar stick to poke the wooden brick which is with the color that the rotating plate indicates.
3. Players must place the fallen wooden bricks back to the top of stack to continue the game each turn.
4. If the worm falls, the player loses the game.
5. Players should not touch the base and poke the top layer wooden bricks. Otherwise, they lose the game.
This item is hand made. It may have color variations or slight imperfections. These imperfections are inherent to handcrafted items and should be viewed as part of its natural beauty.
Tap Game-Bugs Life
Product No: 1250929
✔ Packaged Size: (L)7.25x(W)3x(H)3.25in
✔ Material: Sustainably-sourced timber
✔ Recommended age 6+